This is an essential tool when burning wooden wick candles.
Keep your candle's wick neatly trimmed before each burn, aiding in the reduction of soot and smoke that may occur when a charred wick is left too long. The cutting process captures the excess wick for easy discarding, it's delightful.
It is always recommended that wicks are trimmed to 1/4” length prior to lighting and now you easily can! For more info on how to maintain your wicks, visit the FAQ's
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
Highly recommend! Fun and stylish.
Stylish, fun to use, and makes the perfect trim!
Each candle is hand poured from a small batch of coconut soy wax + fragrance oil.
Quality matters. Our coconut soy wax is free of, toxins, gluten, paraben and phthalates to name a few.
The goal of Upside Goods Co. is to shine a light on what's good, to share things that make us feel good even on the hardest days and bring a sense of place and peace to life.